VW Golf GTI 2.0 Kitcar 1996, championship winning car.
Car has been owned by Finnish rallycampions Tomi Tukiainen & Tapio Laukkanen.
This is a genuine and documented factory built VW Golf 3 kit car, build number 21.
Only had three professional owners and has always been very well maintained, still has the original factory motorsport body.
It has fully documented race history from new up until 2016, this also shows the three owners.
• Engine producing around 250hp, last service done by Special Motors Engineering Oy Ltd and only driven 190km since (www.specialmotors.fi).
• 6-speed gearbox by Gemini (H-pattern), 240km since last service by Special Motors Engineering Oy Ltd.
• AP-Racing clutch.
• VW Kitcar/Audi drive shafts.
• Drive axle done by Finnish specialist, www.sorvaamokarpiola.fi
• ATL Aluminum 60l safety fuel tank.
• Hestec ECU, www.hestec.fi.
The above gives you a general idea of what this car has but please have a look at the many detailed photos just to see what this car actually has fitted, anyone that knows what a Kit car is will know that they are built with the best parts.
There are some spares included with the car:
• 15” % 16” rims.
• Drive axles/shafts.
• Gearbox parts.
• Track arms.
• Some other bits.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any more information or photos.
The car is in Finland and can be shipped worldwide, please ask for a price.
Please know that I will help you in every way possible with the purchase.
I have good contacts for shipping the vehicle all over Europe and UK.
If you would like to come and view the vehicle before purchasing that would be great but if it isn’t possible to come and view I will do my best to give you as much information and as many photos as you require.
I myself buy a lot from foreign countries so I know exactly the situation you are in
Koskin Import OY Ltd