Athens, Athens, Greece
1. Current vehicle specifications:
– Chassis: MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION 9 (Hill Climb & Circuit & Time Attack Formula Saloon OPEN CLASS Spec)
– Lightened chassis with custom front sub frame to be easily detached from the
mechanics all together with front bumper and radiators (wiggins f1 connectors)
– Sparco Chromoly Roll cage (extra light) with homologation papers and sticker
– Custom chassis attached rear wing
– Custom steering wheel column 15 cm longer and steering support height adjustable.
– On chassis ready mounts to install 4 pieces 60mm airjacks
– Extreme Tech Racing Suspension 3 way adjustable remote reservoirs with custom settings 200km from service (RalliART original)
– Custom chromoly rear tubular sub frame momentum
– Custom chromoly tubular rear adjustable control arms w/ competition unibals Momentum Motorsport
– Custom chromoly tubular front adjustable control arms w/ competition unibals Momentum Motorsport
– Momentum Motorsport UK Rear Toe Control Arms with competition unibals
– Momentum Motorsport anti bump steer KIT
– Ralliart homologated front and rear swaybars with adjustable links and custom
– Ross Moore Sport Canada Billet adjustable top mounts w/ competition unibals
3. Brakes – Pedals – Seat
– AP Racing WTCC titanium 4 piston brake calipers brakes still on production only 2.1Kg per caliper
– Tilton floor mount pedal box with AP Racing Master Cylinders all around top quality hydraulic lines
– Tilton throttle link system and brake remote bias adjuster
– Hydraulic handbrake with diff release system
– Reyland Motorsport ap replacement brake discs front & rear with billet aluminium floating bells(ap bolt kit) front and billet aluminium fixed rear.
– SABELT half carbon seat, 2 year old with sticker, 1 year old SABELT HANS aluminium seatbelts,
– life line motorsport quick release hub, sparco deep steering or OMP aluminium GT wheel at extra cost, sort competition hub at the steering column evo 9 edition
– Carbon Lorain RC6 brake pads front, discs and pads have 200 km
– Ferodo ds2500 rear pads still good.
– Steering system fouly repaired and checked for leakages.
– SABELT Window net.
– OMP Roll bar padding all around the drivers place.
– Sabelt tow hooks
– Custom lightweight windscreen heater, wiper and drivers air supply – Billet allumium seat support
Flocked lightweight dash
4. Engine: evo 9
– 2.300cc engine stroker kit with Ported Head
– K1 billet crank 100mm
– billet i beam cons and cp pistons
– TOMEI competition head gasket
– Balance shafts elimination kit
– new water pump
– ARP head studs and bolts all around
– HKS Fuel Rail with BOSCH Motorsport 1000cc injectors ( Injector dynamics 1070x at extra cost)
– Turbosmart 1200 hp Fuel pressure regulator
– All lightweight billet aluminium pulleys
– Ralliart spark plug leads
– Ralliart and powerflex transmision, engine mounts (everywhere there is not a ball joint)
– WR Engine torque damper
– AMS front lightweight crossmember
– Rear RS Diff with billet crown and pinion from Extreme Tunners Greece (world record drag evo)
– Ralliart reinforced transfer shafts
– RXS rear 900hp half axles
– Driveshaft shop carbon center axle 200km usage
– HKS KANSAI intake plenum(RARE) with Nissan Infinity Q45 throttle body
– JUN camshafts and all head equipment (MIVEC still working)
– Garrett turbo 750 hp with Project factory motorsport custom exhaust manifold
– TIAL ext. westgate and Tial BOV all original
– MAC boost valves
– Custom intercooler setup for minimum turbo lag.
– 2nd turbo intercooler set up Custom water to air intercooler preparation with 8080 aluminium craig davies water pump (uninstalled )
– All fabrication on manifolds exhaust and ic pipes made by Project Factory Motorsport at maximum quality
– Aeroflow OIL Cooler with EARLS oil lines to cooler and back
– custom made steering oil cooler
– Custom pipes and exhausts all using Vband and Adel Wiggins F1 connectors all around
– XRP and AEROFLOW Hoses and hose ends all around cost more than 2000 euros , 2 fuel filters
– ATL FIA Homologated Racing Fuel Cell 1 year old 45 liters with FIA sticker and papers located at the rear trunk with Aluminium container and remote filling neck.
– 2x BOSCH 044 Fuel pumps and walbro 255 pick up pump +custom 1LT swirl pot
– Tilton 3 disc competition clutch kit and flywheel 7,25″ the best on the market with only 300 km from new.
– Stock Gearbox with extended gear cables or Quaife Dogbox with 2.500 pounds extra cost.
– Wavetrack front diff
– Carbon Turbo intake pipe with HKS air filter
– GEMS EVO 9 Ecu tunned at 1,5 bar pressure and 540Hp
– Custom motorsport wiring to minimize the weight
– Odyssey motorsport battery
– APR Evil-R EVO 9 Widebody Kit (Front & Rear Bumper, sideskirts, Front & Rear overfenders + Carbon Fiber front lip and rear diffuser)
– APR GTC-500 , 180cm rear wing custom installed direct on the chassis build in colaboration with APR Performance
– APR carbon F3 formula mirrors
– Fiberplastic Doors original design evo ( very light construction) and oem drivers doors
– Polycarbonate Windows at all 4 doors and rear windshield
– Fiberplastic front and rear hoods and
– many carbon protections inside
– Hand fire extinguiser with OMP brackets.
– Stand tripods inserts on the body and 4 tripods to stand the car on service area
– all panels and doors closing with QuickLatch extra lightweight and reliable
– roof voltex generator
8 wheels 18×10,5 +22 wheels, with many wheels spacers
Car can easily run 285/ 645/18 but the body kit can fit 11 inch wide wheels and 305 tires
Extra long studs and copper motorsport nuts
Car weights foul of fluids with the 18×10.5 wheels and 285 pirelli slick tires 1195 kilos ready to race with foul aero parts on,
weight can be very easily reduced 30 kilos more.
With extra cost:
AIM MXS 1.2 Foul telemetry system with many many sensors
Many spare parts, ball joints, etc etc
Tire warmers capit the best in the world brand new…
Car is located in Athens Greece, the chassis is a Greek Geuine Evo 9 first hand and its sold with all his papers.
Only serious inquires, more info upon request
Price is almost at the half you need to build a car like that and its once in lifetime chance.
All parts have very little usage or they are completely rebuilt and tested working excellent.
Car is ready to race….