FORD FIESTA NRC (NEIKSANS RALLYCAR)
We have designed and manufactured Ford Fiesta NRC rallycar as alternative to R5 cars for national championships, taking the most valuable features from R5 and WRC as wheel travel, suspension geometry, weight balance. But engine has more power and torque than R5. The budget for the car and running costs are half price from R5, close to N4. Currently this project is best quality and performance prototype rallycar in Europe.
– Original Ford Fiesta bodyshell, original floorpan and bulkhead
– Custom made R5/WRC rivaling suspension manufactured from top grade materials used in aviation
– Aluminium wheel knuckles with large wheel bearings – Knuckles, hubs, brake discs and calipers identical for front and rear axles
– Wheel travel 280/300mm – Long travel 3-way shock absorbers Samsonas Motorsport Suspension (Reiger option available)
– Excellent weight distribution only 3% difference with Fiesta R5 and total weight 1250 kg – kevlar/carbon ultra light bodykit and carbon interior panels
– High performance 2,0l turbo charged engine with H-Beam conrods, forged pistons, racing camshafts etc.
– Samsonas Motorsport 5-speed sequential gearbox
– Active center diff – CUSCO/Ralliart front and rear LSD
– Full MOTEC electronics: ECU, color display with shiftlights, PDM, MDC, Button control panel
– Custom lightweight motorsport wiring loom
– 60 liter ATL fuel cell with lightweight fuel lines, FIA Homologated
– AP Racing brakes, Hydraulic handbrake, TILTON Pedal box
– lightweight bodyshell, rollcage with FIA international certificate
– Electrically heated windscreen and Motorsport heater
International rollcage certificate, FIA fuel cell certificate, log book, EU registration.
Full spare parts package in stock, available for extra costs.
Manufactured and built by professional rally team Neiksans Rallysport in Latvia.